Wednesday 25 February 2009

Hockey - too much soul for the world?

Went to see Bear Hands, Hockey and passion pit on Monday @ Cargo!Just from the line-up you could tell it was a buzz gig and the place was full of industry...

3 wanted bands!
The show was sold out and rightly so!
Bear hands were amazing, this was the first time I’d seen them and they lived up to expectations and I’m gonna go see them again this weekend!Then came hockey, I’d heard a lot about them and have been loving the track "Too Fake" for a while but they were better than expected! And have since been listening to the song on repeat!
And will try and catch them at SXSW!

london @ kokophoto max knight

www.myspace.com/hockey


And then came Passion Pit, who i was looking forward to, but was a little disappointed...I left before the end, after the 2 "good" songs...it really all sounded the same...
Each to the own I guess!

Until next time!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment